IS IT TIME FOR THE ANNUAL WINTER SLEEP OF YOUR CAMPER?
Below you will find some tips that keep your motorhome in top condition.
- Drain the waste tank and the clean water tank.
- Do the same for the water heater and all water pipes. Open all taps and keep the cock in the middle.
- Leave all taps and drains open until all the water has drained by itself.
- Turn on the water pump for 30 seconds while simultaneously pressing the toilet flush button. The little water that would still be left is still being chased that way.
- Charge the residential battery for 24 hours.
- Switch off the residential battery and all appliances.
- Charge the same battery for 24 hours every 3 weeks (turn on the main switch while charging).
- Provide ventilation, keep skylights and windows ajar.
- Also ventilate the refrigerator and the freezer.
- Leave some space between your (optional) fold-down bed and the ceiling.
Note: Benimar no longer charges via the plug (230 Volt) if the battery is too low. Then you must first drive the camper so that the battery can charge. Then you can use the plug again.